Fluid Mechanics is the study of fluids and the forces on them. This test focuses on chapters 1-7 of Fox and McDonald's Introduction to Fluid Mechanics. Basic equations are analyzed in both integral and differential formats.
Fluid Mechanics is a branch of physics that focuses on fluids and the forces acting upon them. This test focuses on the first 7 chapters of Fox and McDonald's Introduction to Fluid Mechanics, including;
1. Introduction; Basic Equations, and SI Units
2. Fundamental Concepts; Definitions and Terminology
3. Fluid Statics
4. Basic Equations in Intergral Form for a Control Volume
5. Introduction to Differential Analysis of Fluid Motion
6. Incompressible Inviscid Flow
7. Dimensional Analysis and Similitude
Additional chapters may be tested with other exams.